- Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
- Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑Foreign business ☑English language required ☑Japanese language required ☑Flex time ☑Hybrid (On-site x Remote)
Global Cosmetics Brand Company
- Accounts Receivables for DTC / BTQ / EC
- Maintain receivable accounts of DTC / BTQ / E-Com customers
- Manage refunding process to consumers
- Maintain precise records of all chargebacks
- Contact credit card acquirers as needed for the inquiry of a credit card settlement
- Work collaboratively w/ logistics and digital of brands
- Manage necessary documentation works
- Contact customers as needed to ensure payment of outstanding invoices
- Reconcile any irregularities in receipts
- Work collaboratively with accounts payable and other accounting staff to ensure accuracy in finances
Experience and skills:
- Minimum 3 years' experience in accounting and finance.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Ability to process a high volume of data with accuracy and meet various deadlines
- Advanced Excel skills
- Detail Oriented
- Good communication skills are a must
- Experience in BtoC business is a plus
- Microsoft Dynamics experience is a plus
- TOEIC 730 level required for those who have only domestic company experience.
- Japanese Fluent
- Non-Japanese with Japanese capability welcomed
- University Degrees in Economics /Finance/ Business major, CPA/Certified Tax Accountant preferable
- Drive for results
- Dealing with ambiguity
- Action oriented
- Interpersonal skill
- Integrity and trust
5~7 million JPY
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Flextime / core working hours : 11am to 3pm
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays, New year's holiday , Annual Leave
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Associate
Job Function: Accounting / Auditing