[Salary] 8~10 million JPY
Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
Global Medical Device Company
To support our growth and expansion plans in Japan we are looking for a FP&A Analyst, newly created to join the fast paced, dynamic finance team. The hands-on role offers both variety and responsibility along with the opportunity to make a strong contribution to the team.
This position will report to FP&A Manager for Japan.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for budgeting, forecasting and financial analysis
- Work closely with commercial team to provide financial support and professional guidance
- Participate in accounting closing processes providing FP&A reviews
- Develop and implement financial reporting process for local commercial team from scratch (spending reports, sales rep profitability analysis, sales region performance report, and etc.)
- Develop and maintain KPI dashboard
- Develop KPI forecasting model and financial forecasting model based on the KPIs
- Work closely with accounting team to improve processes
- Ad hoc financial projects
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to communicate complex business issues in a clear / concise manner
- Strong analytical skills: able to clearly link financial results to business performance drivers, generate alternatives and drive positive changes
- Strong PC skills: experience with financial systems / applications; strong Excel skills in data compilation and aggregation (pivot, vlookup, index, match and offset, etc)
- Self-motivated to learn new concepts and participate in new projects
- Deadline-conscious with "can do" spirit to ensure timely reporting
- Have a positive work attitude
- Agile, result oriented, customer focused
- Act with integrity and fairness and high standard of accountability
- Language: Japanese and English (written and spoken)
- At least 4 years of relevant experience
Social insurance、Transportation expenses, Retirement Allowance and more.
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays, Summer /New year's holiday, Annual Leave and more
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Finance, Analyst