☑Foreign business ☑English language required ☑Remote ☑Hybrid (On-site x Remote)
Account Manager/Client Development
*Leading market research providers in the world.
Our Japan Foodservice Client Development team is seeking an Account Manager who is responsible for building relationships with our clients, providing them with value-added insights and driving revenue within our accounts.
If you enjoy working in an international environment and want to influence the business decisions of some of the world's most famous consumer brands, this job is for you!
- You prepare and present marketing research findings to all levels of decisions makers, incorporating industry and client knowledge into your analysis.
- You demonstrate usage of consumer data and provide actionable recommendations to client teams to help them grow their business and gain market share.
- You develop strategic business insights regarding our clients' most important business issues.
- You understand the dynamics of each client's organization and penetrate the account base to identify applications for our products and services.
- Develop incremental business within each account, including creating sales goals and retention plans for each account.
- Growing revenue of the accounts as well as identifying new business opportunities and strategies to approach potential new clients, both local and international.
- Ensuring overall client satisfaction with service, data application and deliverables by managing client relationships to build a reputation for excellent service and generate repeat business.
- You manage the contract negotiation process with clients in order to achieve/exceed revenue objectives.
- You partner with cross-functional departments and teams to ensure success for the business.
- You support the production process for the database as well as generating client deliverables.
- You have an educational background in Business, Economics or marketing, with 5+ years' experience within client service, account management or client development with a research company or marketing insight experience within FMCG or General Merchandizing Industry.
- You have a good knowledge of consumer research. You have experience in analysing quantitative data and providing customer oriented insights.
- You are eager to take up a commercial challenge coupled with a high level of client servicing and account management.
- Competent analysis and writing ability - digests diverse data sets into cohesive and succinct stories both in presentations and word documents.
- You enjoy working with colleagues from around the world; you want to build solid relationships with the team in Asia, the US and Europe.
- You enjoy challenges and believe that "there is always a way".
- Expert in all MS Office products (Strong Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Strong communication skills. Fluent in spoken/written English.
- Overall we are looking for an enthusiastic, internationally-minded person with a "can-do" attitude and a passion for food
・ English Language level: Business level
・ Work permission in Japan required
〜800万円(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Marketing, Research, Business Development