☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
☑Hybrid (On-site x Remote)
Luxury Fashion Company
[ Position Summary ]
The new Accounting Manager is to supervise, track and evaluate day-to-day activities. The Accounting Manager responsibilities include establishing financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying and reporting information. They are also looking for someone to work closely with our financial director.
[ Duties and Responsibilities ]
- Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department
- Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Keeping accurate records for all daily transactions
- Processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to related regulations and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Coordinate and complete annual audits
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy
- Meet financial accounting objectives
- Support accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Support tax preparation
[Desired Skills and Requirements]
- Proven working experience as Accounting Manager, Accounting Supervisor or Finance Manager is plus
- CPA or relevant certificate
- Business level Proficient in written and verbal English and Japanese
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to direct and supervise
- English Language level: Business level (written and spoken)
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
5〜8.5 million JPY
（Experiences and skills will be considered)
- There is not an official work from home policy but many employees currently do remote work. Staff tend to come about once a week to the office.
- The hiring manager understands that her staff may have personal/familial obligations to tend to and doesn't care much about the hours you work as long as you get the job done.
- Super flex schedule, no core time.
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Accounting / Auditing