- Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
- Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑Foreign business ☑English language required ☑Japanese language required ☑Flex time ☑Hybrid (On-site x Remote)
Global Luxury Brand Company
- Serve as the key manager in the finance and accounting department of the company, which covers 7 individual maison and 1 back- office division.
- Plan, organize and control one accounting function -Accounts Payable (AP)- and one maison of general ledger (GL).
- Establish and maintain adequate internal control to comply with the group rule and regulation.
- Originate and promote operational improvements and enhancements to achieve process optimization.
Management of AP and Payment Process
- Manage 3 members in AP team and control related operations.
- Control of payment process and approval procedures.
General Ledger for one maison
- Organize and complete monthly closing, including inventory, fixed assets, taxes and others.
- Complete monthly reporting to HQ.
- Cooperation with maison BPC and finance in HQ.
- Project management and control for the AP and GL process.
Internal Control Compliance
- Maintain current procedures and documentation.
- Implementation of the new internal control as required.
Education: University Degrees in Finance and Accounting, Economics, and/or Business, preferrable.
- More than 5 years of general accounting. Treasury process and experiences in the foreign subsidiary preferable.
- Team and project management experiences.
- Proficient in Excel and Accounting system.
Certificate/Capability: Nissho Bookkeeping 2nd grade or equivalent, US CPA preferable.
Language: Fluent in Japanese and English
- Team oriented and good communication and work relationship
- Strong analytical and synthetic skill
- Hands on and proactive attitude
- Ability to work under stress and time management
7~12 million JPY
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Flextime / core working hours : 11am to 3pm
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays, New year's holiday , Annual Leave
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Accounting / Auditing