☑Japanese global company
☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
Accounting and Finance Manager
This position's main jobs are making sure to process daily journal entries, all of accounting related tasks, and other miscellaneous jobs and supervise accountants Also work as key player to build budget & forecast . Lead to create analytical reports, weekly and monthly basis.
- To be ensure d monthly & yea rly financial statements are appropriately stated and reconciled.
- To be coordinate with accountants in order to close the book on time with accuracy.
- To assist budget owners to keep track of their budget.
- To a ssist Senior Manager Finance to build Budget & Forecast
- To assist Senior Manager Finance to create analytical reports to support making business decision by GM.
- Develop, lead and manage the accounting function.
- Lead month/quarter/year end close of books.
- Perform timely reconciliation of accounts and sub-ledgers as part of the monthly close process.
- Prepare or source for the preparation of all financial reports, including statutory accounts, income statements, balance sheets, reports to stakeholders and tax returns
- Ensure the appropriate financial controls, checks and balances and levels are in place and that regular reviews occur, ensure the company meets all J Sox requirements as it develops
- Prepare annual accounts for submission to external auditors for year-end audit
- Identify, analyze and recommend improvements to the company's financial processes and practices
- Ensure that financial resources are available to meet trading commitments
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders (both internal and external)
- Assist in the implementation and communication of the BE change process, embed any changes into the finance function
- Perform ad hoc tasks and projects as required
- University graduate in finance or accounting,
- Minimum of 3-5 years of senior accounting experience with progressive increased responsibilities both managing projects and people,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (both in English and in Japanese)
- Experience with US SEC reporting companies preferred
- Solid understanding of US GAAP, and Japanese GAAP and statutory requirements
- J SOX experience a plus
- Good interpersonal skill and should be a team player
- Good skill of computer software ( Advanced Excel is the must, Access users a plus
- English Language level: Business level （TOEIC score : over 800 points ）
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
7~8 million JPY
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Associate
Job Function: Finance