☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
Account Executive, Channels
Global Software Company
You Are Great At:
- Building quality sales pipeline for our Account Executives by engaging with prospects and existing customers to identify potential Enterprise IT projects.
- Drive business conversations with senior prospective stakeholders from IT and the business - up to an executive level.
- Schedule and host discovery calls between your AEs and prospects.
- Design and execute prospecting plays/campaigns into strategic accounts.
- Follow up on leads generated by Field Marketing activities in a timely and organized manner.
- Researching, calling, emailing, and building relationships with clients using social media.
- Self-planning to support your training & enablement and attention to detail in management reviews.
- 8+ years of proven successful outbound lead / demand generation experience, with a background in Enterprise software or solution company
- Exceptional communication both written and verbal, with the ability to listen and understand client needs
- Strong desire in establishing and maintaining strong relationships with client
- Strong organizational, planning, and prioritization skills are required
- Goal-oriented, positive, a self-starter, with strong financial and analytical skills
- Ability to think outside the box when researching leads and finding new and creative ways to show how OpenText solutions can help the client achieve their goals
- Ability to work cross functionally with a dynamic team who rely on each other to achieve overall corporate goals
- Proven track record of driving highly successful marketing campaigns
- Track record of autonomy, ownership and execution
- Previous experience working CRM Salesforce
- High proficiency in the MS Office suite
- English Language level: Intermediate level(Preferred)
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
10~15 million JPY
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays, New year's holiday , Annual Leave（20 days from first year）
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Sales