Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
Global IT Company
- Lead the evolution of Product A customer journey, by developing it as the primary product destination and as a critical e-commerce site for the product.
- Use data, customer and competitive insights, local industry standard methodologies and AB testing to build innovative capabilities and compelling user experiences to improve conversion to the product
- Translate global strategy roadmaps for testing & optimization, web content and web platform requirements to develop and deliver comprehensive local roadmaps based in customer insights and business goal in collaboration with local sales, campaign, design and publishing teams.
- Define measurable goals and metrics for key marketing activities of acquisition, engagement and retention in the product journey.
- Set priorities and work with engineering, design, and QE to meet those requirements.
- Lead cross-functional platform initiatives by providing leadership and hands-on management throughout the project from inception to delivery
- Proactively identify, prioritize and drive resolution to project issues
- Drive planning and vision refinement sessions with business and engineering teams
- 3+ years of UI/UX and customer journey optimization experience with AB testing
- Photoshop, Illustrator experience
- Spoken and written fluency in Japanese and English
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Experience with CMS, Web Analytics and AB Testing platforms would be preferred
Monday to Friday
9:00 - 17:30 (work-from-home during COVID, flex time)
[Hourly Salary and Transportation]
2000 yen ~ (Experiences and skills will be considered)
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
- Contract Professionals -