[Position] Ventures and Acquisition Specialist
[Location] Tokyo ※remote work
[Salary] 6~9 million JPY
Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
IT Service and Consulting Company
Corporate Development & Transaction Services Ventures and Acquisition (CDTS V&A) Specialist plays a role in the execution of Ventures & Acquisition (V&A) and inorganic growth strategies. The role encompasses the analysis and execution of acquisitions, equity investments, divestments and joint ventures to help the company realize its growth goals. This highly visible position requires exceptional drive and energy, strong financial and analytical skills, experience in financial modelling, due diligence and project management skills.
- Work with leadership and their growth and strategy teams to understand business unit objectives and to assist in developing and executing inorganic growth plans in region
- Assist with market scanning and identification of potential target acquisitions.
- Support with devising next step strategy in approaching potential target company to understand strategic fit and synergies
- Develop research, competitor and market analyses to identify potential acquisition candidates
- Develop business cases for transactions which are complete with clear objectives, recommended valuations and transaction structure.
- Assist negotiations with counterparties through entire M&A deal process
- Assist with governance and decision-making interaction with internal stakeholders
- Assist cross functional due diligence processes with global teams to evaluate the strategic and cultural fit, financial impact, risks and mitigation plans
- Assist in the development of a post-merger integration (PMI) plan, identifying key success factors of a deal from both a front and back office perspective
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Solid experience in an analytical background with strong financial modelling skills
- Understanding of P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow
- Understanding of business valuation
- Corporate Strategy
- Industry and competitor research
- Company research and evaluation
- Advanced PowerPoint skills
- Ability to communicate at senior levels
- Ability to work to demanding and tight timescales
- Strong team player that is positive and proactive
- Ability to work in a complex and ambiguous environment
- Experience of working in an international environment
- Business proficient English speaker
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or other business-related disciplines as a base minimum. Four years or more of related experience.
9:00〜18:00 （Flex Time System）
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays, New year's holiday, Annual Leave and more
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level:Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Finance