Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
Global Fintech Company
We are seeking an experienced results-oriented relationship manager with high energy levels to join our Transactions Sales team to cover accounts in Japan. Successful candidates will possess good oral and written communication skills (English and Japanese). They will be working closely with our client's eFX trading & sales desks as well as liaising with account managers, and client success teams. Candidates must have strong FX market knowledge, good interpersonal skills, an eye for detail and able to deal with high stress situations in a dynamic environment. The candidate will have experience in promoting established eFX trading services to the Foreign Exchange Financial community. They will be a proven self-starter, be able to manage user relationships, provide a high level of customer service and have a good level of technical product knowledge.
- Responsible for managing relationships with & training the customer's eFX trading & sales functions Refinitiv trading venues and ensuring customer adoption & satisfaction
- Proactively manage day to day schedule ensuring that all customers within the RM's territory are met regularly
- Identify additional opportunities for increasing usage, volume and revenue from existing customer base
- Achieve defined volume growth targets
- Work with colleagues globally to achieve a cohesive and consistent client experience
- Work closely with the Client Success & Account Management teams
- Identify new product or functionality enhancements to address the client's/bank's needs
Desired Skills& Experience
- 3 or more years of proven experience in a relationship management or client services environment
- Experience working with an e-trading platform, FX or other financial markets software product via either a vendor or bank
Must be Experienced in one or more of the following:
- Relationship Management or Client Service with a background in Foreign Exchange.
- The candidate must be a highly professional, self-motivated and organized individual with a proven track record of exceeding targets and driving revenues
- Key areas of competence are: Relationship Management, E-trading, Central Limit Order Books and APIs. Ideally the candidate will have worked in the markets side of liquidity management
- Excellent communication, presentation, and organizational capabilities as well as analytical and problem-solving skills are essential
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.