※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
Assessing market trends, quantifying opportunities and developing marketing programs, our Field Marketing is at the forefront of customer engagement. Responsible for a specific location, department or product, our teams drive marcom strategy - from making budget recommendations to defining roadmaps and informing content themes. Interacting directly with customers and utilizing third-party customer data, they provide our product marketing and messaging team with game-changing feedback. At the highest level, they develop and drive marketing policies and activities, from market research through brand management and product development to pricing.
As a Senior Advisor, Retail Marketing, you will lead the development and execution of the go-to-market field marketing plans to support specific growth initiatives, localizing and adapting global content and programs that achieve sales demand.
- Work with Corporate Communications teams and business leaders to increase visibility, education and awareness to key industry audiences
- Determine the most effective segment or vertical sales tools and drive usage to improve sales efficiency, providing roadmaps and training on key initiatives, industry trends and partner solutions
- Execute creative product launches at the local level, working with cross-functional teams and adapting programs or methods based on customer or business partner feedback
- Provide innovative inputs into events strategy, including recommending events, budget allocation and proposed themes
- Design product launches and new messaging in fresh, simple, compelling, innovative and differentiated terms; inspiring all partners
- 6 to 8 years of experience as a technology field marketing specialist with an outstanding history of success
- Experience working with sophisticated and multiple technologies across a range of industries
- Strong analytical and research abilities with a constant curiosity for learning within a fast-paced, evolving environment
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Bachelors' degree
- Additional languages
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.