※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
[Position] Social Media Manager／20代後半〜30代のゲーム好きの方におススメ！
[Salary] 10〜11 million JPY ※Experiences and skills will be considered
The Social Media Strategist will be responsible for leading Social Media execution for company and products as the communications expert. Build social media strategy, manage social media channels (Twitter, YouTube, TikTok, Instagram, LINE, Twitch, Mirrativ, Discord, etc.), operate daily execution, engage with players on social media, manage social agencies, increase brand awareness, and establish storytelling about company, games and IPs. Ultimately the Social Media Strategist will realize a net-positive climate on social spaces by utilizing multiple social media channels to engage/excite players and to increase prospects from followers. The Social Media Strategist will also contribute to organizing the community on digital/real and expanding our impact in the community.
- Build holistic SNS strategy for company and our games.
- Collaborate with brand managers and integrated marketers to deliver the right story to the right place on the right social channels.
- Increase brand awareness, touch point and player excitement through social media.
- Drive social media promotion to help the impact of game publishing.
- Amplify the campaign impact, IP/Brand awareness, interaction with players as the closest communication channel.
- Manage SNS agencies and monitor the performance and execution to measure the impact from social media.
- Collaborate with the Central Comms/social media team for storytelling of the company and games.
- Create a net-positive climate and promote better player behavior in the game.
- A Marketing Expert: you have good knowledge and experience in creating and executing marketing or brand campaigns. You hone a professional marketing background in Japan for 3+ years or relative experience.
- A Social Media Beacon: you've had experience posting on all sorts of social media platforms, including Twitter, YouTube, TikTok, Instagram, LINE, Twitch, Mirrativ, Discord and the forums; you're drawn to the unique two-way conversations social media encourages and are passionate about engaging with a robust community of players.
- A Gamer and Player Engager: you're a hardcore gamer and identify with the audience, that's why you're great at hooking player attention and keeping them enthused for what we have planned.
- A Thoughtful Problem Solver: whether out in the community or in a meeting room, you enjoy the challenges of complex real world player pain points and use your marketing skills and social media knowledge in identifying the most elegant if not witty solution to solve them.
- Collaborative: you know not to dive solo against your challenges, and that involving team members and working smart in a cross matrix organization will help you leverage obstacles and help you scale far beyond the limits of a single person; you are able to communicate clearly and inspire a team to action.
- Multilingual: you're fluent in Japanese and English; you didn't learn these languages in a cultural vacuum and can pick up nuances that could mean the difference between pleasing someone and offending them（日本語ネイティブレベル・英語ビジネスレベル以上）.
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Associate
Job Function: Marketing, Public Relations, Product Management