Note: Applicants must currently be living in and have permission to work in Japan
Global Fintech Company
We are looking for infrastructure engineer who can build DevOps culture.
This role will focus on our cloud infrastructure systems. (everything from making culture, building scalable user access processes to providing on-call support for critical production environments.)
What You will do
- Defining, evolving and communicating the team's vision, mission, and strategy across the company.
- Work with the Engineering team to help plan, build and maintain systems and services running within our cloud environments(Mainly AWS).
- Provide on-call support, critical issue remediation, and incident response for core infrastructure services.
- Collaborate with multi-functional teams to deploy services to cloud environments. Formulate requirements and select appropriate technology and platform. Provide support to ensure the solution is deployed securely and efficiently.
- Build automation to reduce workload for routine tasks and assist with security and audit requirements.
- Spec, deploy, and maintain internal toolings such as centralized logging, monitoring/alerting, and configuration management.
Technical Skills / Experiences:
- 3+ years of building infrastructure experience.
- Experience running and maintaining a variety of cloud infrastructure especially AWS.
- Experience with container, orchestration tooling such as Docker, Kubernetes.
- Experience with CI/CD tooling such as Jenkins.
- Experience with microservices and managing deployment of multi-services systems
- Have set up and deployed redundant logging, monitoring, and alerting systems for critical infrastructure.
- English(90% of engineers are non-Japanese. We are a very international team.)
- Highly organized person.
- Have motivation for team development.
- Be able to weigh several and often conflicting constraints and make decisions in a fast-moving and quickly-growing company.
- Continuously learn new technologies and find ways to solve issues and requirements.
* flextime system (core time 11:00 to 16:00)
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays,・Summer vacation, New-year / Year-end holiday, Annual Leave, Parental leave
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.