Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
[Position] Senior Software Developer
[Salary] 8.5~9.5M JPY (Experiences and skills will be considered)
[Employment Type] Gyomuitaku
Japanese Trading Company
As one of the Roboware Project Senior Software Developers you'll design and implement systems from the ground up that are efficient, extensible maintainable and testable. You'll help create and integrate systems to efficiently distribute and control the work of swarms of robots working collectively with humans. You'll integrate disparate robotics systems into a cohesive customer facing service. You'll build systems that enable sharing economies for warehouses and other logistics assets.
- Review, evaluate, refactor, and when necessary, replace legacy systems.
- Develop high-quality software designs and architecture
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Review and debug code; perform validation and verification testing; uncover, quantify and eliminate performance bottlenecks
- Identify, implement and test system hypothesis based on metrics and data analysis
- Collaborate with product team, customers, users, and other developers
- Mentor junior developers
- Ability to work independently and in teams
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Ability and desire to think from the perspective of customers
- BS Computer Science, or equivalent experience
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Information Technology