Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
Consumer Products Manufacturer
- Ensure product availability co-working with Demand Planner, Supply Planner, Logistics and Sales Ops as peer team.
- Analyze stock on hand, inbound and outbound (PSI) considering the lead time and repot stock situation and risk and opportunity.
- Join the inventory meeting within Operations Team and give the action items to team members.
- Become the internal regional customer-facing to sales, marketing and Customer Service covering subjects such as supply status, back order status, recommendation for product substitutions, and product changes, etc
- Work closely with Global Operations & Supply Chain group to ensure consistent policies and procedures within processes (lead times, minimum order quantities, returns, scrapping, contract negotiations, limits of authority, service parts, etc)
- New Products Planning - this involves managing the merge of new products into the existing Supply Chain such that it appears seamless to the ongoing operations and results.
- Allocation/EOL Products Execution- this involves communicating to internal stakeholders and managing master related not to create deliveries to unplanned qty and/or accounts.
- RMA management- this involves analyzing data and re-engineering processes.
- The company implemented Oracle ERP system in Apr and the candidate will have good/deep understanding on the system and be instrumental coordinating all efforts towards operation stability.
- Support Supply Planning work generating net requirement to be placed.
- Managing the process of root cause analysis for logistics errors and non-conformance
- Support Sales & Operations Planning process (demand, supply, financial reconciliation) aiming to excel in customer service, minimize inventory and optimize cost-to-serve.
- Support the S&OP process for the Region ensuring the "health" of the S&OP process.
- Ensuring there are robust processes for the management of excess and obsolete inventory.
- Own Operations & Supply chain KPIs for the region and drive continues improvement - Order Fill Rate, Transit lead time, etc.
- Integral decision maker on the efficient support of internal customers within DtC. Sales, Marketing, Customer Care, Finance and our HQ management.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field, MBA and advance studies a plus
- More than 5 years experience in supply chain management which includes inventory control, supply planning, logistics, sales related experiences a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and experience working with Global Companies within different time zones
- Working experience with Sales & Operations Planning process, steps, outputs, and benefits
- Prior experience with Oracle or similar ERP system
- Understanding of advanced supply chain concepts and their financial impact (inventory turns, cash flow and working capital) required
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to manipulate and summarize data in a clear and concise manner
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are required for interacting at all levels within the organization
- Self-starter, results driven and team player with a 'can do' attitude, capable of working with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, assign effective priorities to tasks and to operate with a certain level of autonomy is needed
- Ability to exercise high degree of professionalism
- Proficiency with MSOffice (Word, PPT, Excel)
- Some Travel Required in domestic and international on a case to case basis
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.