Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and speak Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
[Position] Senior Marketing Manager/ シニアマーケティングマネージャー
[Salary] 15~16 million JPY ※Experiences and skills will be considered
Healthcare Company 外資系医療機器メーカー
- Develop product marketing strategies (pricing, advertising, product launching).
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, and closing business relationships.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements.
- Discovers and explores business opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, and financials.
- Evaluates options and resolves internal priorities.
- Recommends equity investments.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Establish and drive implementation of market focused business plans and mid to longer-term strategies
- Drive market related activities and the creation of demand of product offerings
- Direct the identification of new and emerging markets
- Drive and manage projects, explore and exploit new opportunities for value extraction in Transport market by understanding value chains, segments and anticipating customer needs
- Generate and collect customer, market and industry data and share this within organization effectively and timely.
- Contribute in meeting business goal and working closely with channel partners to achieve longer-term growth in Japan Transport market
- Degree in Medical / Business / Engineering / Technology / Sales / Marketing / Commercial is preferable
- Business level English
- Fluent~Native level Japanese
- 10 or more years' experience working in a multinational company in medical / pharmaceutical / sales / distribution in expanding commercial roles
- Thorough knowledge and success of sales / distribution processes and applied selling / commercial skills
- Preferably, already well familiar with the Medical Equipment (Emergency care) industry and with the key decision makers
- High communication skills to carry one's points in constructive and cooperative manners with internal and external stake holders
- Motivation for exercising honest leadership to tackle business issues
- Experience of engaging in business case development, or at least intensive discussions with business side, to define and validate the value of the product in the development with skills and knowledge in marketing, strategic planning and/or finance
- Knowledge of regulatory affairs, quality assurance, and manufacturing for medical device.
WFH (Currently remote work is available, however this may change in the future)
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Health Care Provider, Marketing