Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and speak Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
[Position] Senior Customer Engagement Executive
[Salary] 10~12 million JPY
Global Software Company
The Senior Customer Engagement Executive (CEE) has overall responsibility for the daily management of assigned Cloud customer accounts, including account management strategies as well as engagement and expansion plans to ensure profitable growth within these customers. The focus of this position is twofold, to maximize the value that customers and we receive through adoption and use of the Network and to ensure that the customers deploy and use of all of their entitled subscription software. The Senior CEE is expected to serve as the primary point of contact for the customer and to maintain customer satisfaction through issue mitigation and escalation management. The Senior CEE is responsible for retention of the revenue associated with customers within their portfolio, effective positioning of the specific Line of Business value proposition to leverage adoption of our solutions and services necessary to support the customer. Most Senior CEEs are field-based and will be assigned to approximately 10-20 customer accounts.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
Develop and implement account strategies and implementation plans that further existing account adoption and identify new business opportunities within assigned accounts. These plans should:
- Increase spend under management, network adoption, transaction volume and trading relationships on the Network
- Ensure rapid adoption and enablement of solutions that drive network value for the customer
- Expand business process automation across the specific Line of business applications
- Increase the customer's usage of their contracted cloud applications up to and beyond the entitlements that they have.
Track SLA performance and overall customer satisfaction
Meet or exceed account-specific revenue and profitability goals for account portfolio including but not limited to renewals, subscription software expansion, and network revenue growth.
Maintain a close working relationship with other regional business teams in support of global customers and corporate functions necessary to support all assigned accounts.
Act as primary escalation point for cloud solutions for those accounts within their portfolio
Drive opportunity development (including growth and qualification of pipeline in conjunction with assigned Account Executives) and accurate forecasting of the renewal and network growth opportunities
Deal management and commercial negotiation of the entire opportunity (from opportunity to close) for renewals
Facilitate quarterly Account Reviews with customer and Account team members to confirm ongoing customer account goals and strengthen relationships
Manage new account assignment into portfolio
- 5-7 years of experience in the following areas:
- Commercial experience including experience developing account management plans and contract negotiation
- Line of Business specific experience - specific to the LoB that they are being primarily hired into. Examples include:
- Supply chain, Finance and Procurement and eBunsiness expertise
- Human capital management, recruitment, learning, compensation and talent management expertise
- Customer relationship management, sales, sales force automation and sales team management expertise
- Financial systems, financial planning and enterprise resource planning expertise
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Selling or delivering consulting services
- Managing complex customer engagements
- Complex Account Management
- Multi-lingual depending upon region
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- Bachelor equivalent: yes
Social insurance, WFH, Flextime
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Consulting, Information Technology