[Position] Sales Manager
[Salary] 5~7 million JPY
※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Create sales plans and gather information/coordinate with other department to execute them to achieve maximum outcome
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships through presenting business plans
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze territory/market's potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Minimum Bachelor's degree
- More than 10 years proven work experience as a Sales Representative
- Familiarity with MS Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and phone systems
- Excellent communication ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
- Can play guitar and has passion for music instruments
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Fully bilingual and being exposed to global team discussion and collaboration
- Strong team management leadership through coaching skills
- "Can do attitudes" and a solution provider based on data analysis
- Strong presentation skills with logics
- Understand end to end business and work collaboratively with other departments
- Can deal with ambiguity while strategize with a big picture to actual execution
- Experiences in Japanese/global manufacturing companies
- Strong will to step up as a future leader for sales team
Full 2 holiday week system
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Sales