Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese required
Our Client is a well established trading firm dealing with F&B products
- Manage all sales & marketing effort to correctly plan and forecast pipeline while gathering market intel and identifying business opportunities.
- Responsible for devising a pricing strategy and ensuring its proper implementation
- Responsible for devising and implementing a strategy in their 3 sales channels of On premise, Off premise and Vendor business
- Meet customers across Japan to ensure that strong and deep relationships are built and kept with the aim of achieving customer goals.
- He/she will have the necessary skills to coordinate the needs of his sales team with needs of the other divisions within the company such as marketing, import, and QC
- Responsible for personally maintaining strong relationship with management of all key accounts
- Coach, mentor and lead the sales team in development of advanced solution selling concepts and partnership creation.
- Minimum 15 years of working experience in sales & marketing within food & beverage space of which 8 years at a managerial capacity
- Proven track record in leading a large number of sales organizations with full p/l responsibility
- Hands-on experience in developing sales strategies involving all business partners and ensuring deliverables while achieving sales targets
- Working experience in MNCs at a management level with track record of inspiring leadership
11M to 12M JPY
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.