**Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese**
A startup, membership community for business leaders.
This leader's responsibility is to create an end-to-end member experience-in various flavors-so that members join, time and time again. This includes member recruitment, selection/curation, and early experiences-across all member types. This also requires the development and running of a feedback loop on the value realized through membership- skills developed, creativity unleashed, innovation applied, business value realized etc.
- Recruit both business and individuals community members
- Develop sales prospects
- Achievement of membership acquisition and sales goals
- Contribute to sales materials design and iterations through sales feedback - pitch decks, Videos, Podcasts, Website and social media
- Development of membership community and social networks
- Solid sales experience, preferably in consultative sales, sales of intangible services and / or experiences
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Japanese and English
- Can multitask and prioritize work in a start-up environment
- Proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Highly professional communication style and ability to influence decision makers of major organizations
- Proven skills or strong interest in developing marketing, sales enablement, and social media approaches to sales
- High intellectual curiosity for various businesses and trends
- Consummate networker
Up to 15M (Depends on experience)
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.