※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
[Position] Sales Director
[Salary] 15〜20 million JPY ※Experiences and skills will be considered
We are looking for Sales Director with cloud software experience to drive sales of R&D applications. Sales Director will be responsible for planning and managing the pipeline to meet the annual sales goals and achieve the long-range growth target for Japan R&D. Sales Director will assist the individual AEs with generating opportunities, winning new business and managing strategic relationships with life sciences companies (biotech, medical device, and pharmaceutical). Sales Director will also be responsible for hiring new AEs to build a strong sales organization that will sustain the growth of the business.
Candidates should have extensive experience managing a sales organization that sells to multi-national corporations (MNCs). Candidates must be able to collaborate with internal colleagues across regions in both Japanese and English. Understanding of the life science industry, enterprise software sales cycle and ability to successfully communicate across various business functions and organizational levels are central to the role.
- Understand our products and work with internal colleagues to build a sales strategy
- Manage and grow the R&D sales organization to become an industry leading organization recognized as trusted advisor by our customers.
- Achieve team quarterly and annual sales goals
- Understand and assist the complex sales cycles, utilizing internal and external resources as appropriate
- Keep current with industry trends and engage customers addressing their business challenges
- Act with urgency, integrity and a focus on the customer
- Candidates must have a deep understanding of strategic account planning
- Candidate must have experience managing and growing a successful sales organization
- Candidate must be able to collaborate with internal colleagues across regions in both Japanese and English
- Candidate must have at least 3 years of experience selling enterprise software or service to global accounts with multiple stakeholders in multiple countries
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding team sales goals while making customers successful
- Ability to build a strong relationship with customer executives
- Strong recruitment skills (identify candidates and successfully hire)
- Native Japanese and Business English
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Must be highly self-motivated and able to work with little direct supervision
- A passion for solving customer and internal business problems
- Be willing to travel as required
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Understanding R&D software solutions across Clinical, Quality and Regulatory areas
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Director
Job Function: Information Technology, Sales