Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
Global Leading Consumer Company
Your Key Tasks
- Is the Finance Business Partner of the Site Leadership Team
- Ensure Site performance delivery is in line with the Group SCF strategy
- Responsible for site in-year financial results and performance (cost/waste/Capex)
- Drive the waste reduction finance agenda (ZBW, Business waste) aligned to our Strategy.
- Responsible for controls, month end process and variances analyses.
- Responsible for site budgeting process & forecast planning cycles.
- Focus on Value that matters:
- Lead strong value interventions especially in case of under-performance, manage risks and gap closing plans.
- Partner big value site projects (capex proposals/transformation project delivery)
- Contribute to site-masterplans and decision-making on innovations, restructures or network business cases through deep understanding of site impacts and financials.
- Can participate in projects to build finance capabilities across the network of sites.
Knowledge and Experiences:
- 5 years work experience of which 2/3 years in SC and factory finance roles highly valued
- Worked in FMCG, Multi-national companies
- Professional qualifications and experience: Finance/business degree
- Familiar with financial and supply chain processes, specifically manufacturing is a plus.
- Driving performance, risk management, decision making, critical thinking and collaboration.
- Standards of Leadership with a bias for action, accountability and responsibility.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and strategic influencing skills with diverse, multi-functional stakeholders.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and passionate about innovation with an: ability to identify opportunities, set agenda and drive speedy actions, overcome and learn from setbacks.
- Embrace a growth mindset with strong dedication to customers.
- End to end management, ability to understand the big picture but also comfortable with details and managing the operations.
- Highly adaptable,self-managed and proactive
- Good written and verbal English
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Remote work system，Social insurance, and others.
Sat, Sun, National holidays, New year, Padi holidays, etc.
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.