[Position] S&OP and Supply Lead
[Salary] 7~12 million JPY
Global Pharmaceutical Company
This role is accountable for supporting the planning, supply, volume and revenue alignment of our contract manufacturing customers and the organization including:
- Primary Point of Contact for Global Supply issue escalation for supply issues.
- Run S&OP's for portfolio and integrate S&OP material.
- Ensure contract adherence as supply issues occur and work with account leads and legal for aligned messaging.
- Volume/Financial reporting against the site AOP, budget and LE's.
- Roll up risk and opportunities against the plan's of record for alignment and risk mitigation to meet commitments.
- Train and ensure Global Supply leaders, sites, and supporting teams are current on Firewall training and sensitive materials. Support new opportunity assessment, network strategy launch and activities.
- Lead Demand and Supply Reviews at a site level to align customer requirements, contract, Budget and LE's against the customers rolling forecast.
- Provide cross-site alignment and support for the contract manufacturing business to the network for platform support, systems, c and other governance programs.
- Point of contact for issue escalation to the leadership.
- Monitor / Manage / Align Performance vs Plan. Monitor supply system performance vs. plan via various forums (S&OP, cross-site planning calls, site S&OPs, etc.).
- ・Align and collaborate with Site Leadership Teams and colleagues to drive the existing and future business forward.
- Demonstrate Knowledge of contracts. governing MSA terms and Facility Addendum.
- Participate in site S&OP's and any cross- site meetings as required.
- Convert Volume to Financials. Assist SI Ops and Finance in creating the base budget, accurately forecasting at each LE/EB, and in articulating volume impacts on financial projections.
- Manage / React to Issues. Lead product allocation activities, own supply alerts, explain supply issues / outlook to Regional Supply / Commercial / etc., troubleshoot system issues, assist with activities outside defined scope when needed, etc.
- Supply Chain Execution. Improve execution efficiency through schedule attainment, drive cost and inventory improvements, set appropriate planning horizons, and understand impacts on site execution and customer service. Optimize SC agreements (MOQ's, shelf-life, etc.) to balance market-site efficiency trade-offs.
- Cross-functional supply chain / manufacturing experience:
- Significant supply chain/manufacturing experience at various levels, (e.g. materials manager, demand manager); with strong cross-functional relationships
- Experience within Pharma industry: 7 years; general understanding of various industry standard operating procedures and policies.
- Systems knowledge: Knowledge of planning systems in general is a basic pre-requisite.
- Extensive knowledge of Supply Chain processes:
- Manage and lead Supply Chain processes
- Experience preparing for and leading S&OP meetings
- Ability to work with a lot of variables and data and synthesize to drive management decision making
- Undergraduate degree in engineering, business or science.
- Tactical supply chain experience, including the knowledge of SAP APO and ECC system
- Knowledge and understanding of contract manufacturing models and operations
- Experience and knowledge of financial operations in a production operation
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate and collaborate with individuals and groups at multiple levels.
- Demonstrated personal leadership, accountability, and organizational skills with proven ability to operate independently.
- Finance / Budgeting experience required.
- Experience interfacing with Commercial and Business Development organizations and demonstrated strategic business acumen.
- External supply, commercial negotiations experience preferred.
- Strong management, organization, interpersonal, writing, presentation, and verbal skills.
- Ability to work with and present proposals and updates to senior leadership and project teams.
- Ability to operate with and maintain confidential information.
- Master degree in business.
Social insurance, and others
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays, New year's holiday , Annual Leave Family support, refresh and others.
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Supply Chain, Management