Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
Global E-Commerce Company
- Source new locations, negotiate and finalize leases, overseeing new location fit-out and construction and managing the facilities of all fulfillment centers.
- Create and implement a sound Real Estate strategy that ensures efficient real estate acquisition that is matched with precision fit-out and construction.
- Negotiate lease terms and conduct the financial analysis on potential locations to inform our Real Estate strategy.
- Ensure all FCs are compliant with all applicable regulations.
- Manage broker and Landlord relationships as our Real Estate representative
- Build a robust pipeline of opportunities through site selection and negotiation
- 5+ years of experience in the real estate site selection, negotiations and development
- Demonstrated track record of delivering high-quality results in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
- Retail scaling experience is a plus.
- Excellent time and task management skills.
- Analytical skills and ability to influence both internal and external stakeholders
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.