[Position] Raw Material Quality Control Manager
[Location] Tokyo / Ishikawa (※remote work)
[Salary] 6~8 million JPY
Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
Global Apparel Company
- Supervise the Quality Control performances of the raw material (fabrics) in Japan
- Implement the Quality Control Procedures and Standards by the supplier
- Evaluate the quality level and define how to manage out of standards
- Support HQ about purchasing matter
Skill & Background
- Technical Textile background specialized in dyeing and finishing mills as Quality Manager
- Ability to work independently defining and following the correct priorities
- Mother tongue Japanese
- English : fluent
- Italian: is a plus
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays, Annual Leave and more
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Quality Assurance