We are currently looking for a recruiter to work at a multinational cloud computing technology company that focuses on the empowering the growth of developing businesses and individuals. This IT company is rapidly expanding with several millions of customers utlizing its services across global data centers.
ROLE: ONSITE SENIOR RECRUITER
The onsite senior recruiter is in charge of recruitment processes such as sourcing, assessing, and driving selection for the recruitment option to support their business needs. Onsite senior recruiters also play a pivotal role in managing client stakeholders while improving the client's brand image.
- Ability to effectively partner with internal stakeholders including hiring managers and talent acquisition team members
- Build and manage efficient sourcing channels
- Proactively source and screen potential candidates
- Create and ensure a world class candidate experience
- Maintain accurate reports defined in the service level agreements (SLAs)
- Provide reporting information to the program management team on a timely basis to meet regular reporting deadline and expectation
WHAT IS EXPECTED OF YOU:
- Apply comprehensive knowledge and thoroughly understand the concepts, principles and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks for the assigned projects.
- Contribute to the development of recruitment policies and procedures
- Handle projects of large scope in an organized and logical manner
- Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and in line with organization objectives
- Work independently and proactively to deliver the pre-defined SLAs
- Ability to stay abreast of emerging technology trends
ACCOUNTABILITY IN THIS ROLE:
- Ability to utilize local resources for proactive candidate sourcing
- Focus on a client oriented recruiting process
- Assesses candidates through competency-based screening and facilitate the recruitment process
- Create positive candidate and client experience
- Maintain accurate reports at all time
- Engage with the hiring community and manage expectations
- 3 yrs. (+) experience within a corporate talent acquisition, RPO and/or agency recruitment environment
- Minimum 1 year experience sourcing candidates
- Proven knowledge of IT industry
- Business level English (written and spoken)
- Business level Japanese (written and spoken). Native level preferred
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment, with strong project management and stakeholder management skill
- Proven ability of result-driven success that can be reinforced by positive references
- Experience managing multiple searches and projects
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Proven experience of direct sourcing and placement
- Permission to work in Japan with appropriate visa requirements
- High volume recruiting experience
- Experience with new graduate or mass hiring experience.
- Media or sales experience.