[Position] Quality Control & Compliance Audit Manager
[Salary] 7~13 million JPY
Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
Global IT & Food Services Company
About the Job:
You will be responsible for overall operational and sales performance of partners' Concept operators. Create and follow APAC brands strategy creation, success metric alignment, and ongoing execution to enable the enhancement and growth of the vertical locally
You oversee and ensure that the developed brand concepts and operation SOP are well understood by the partners' operational staff via a variety of training methods and sessions onsite & online and enable the partners to launch and run the operation smoothly on time.
You ensure the consumer experience by securing the food safety, hygiene safety and overall quality by localizing the existing and/or developing the auditing materials and reviewing the analyse data and KPIs to advise operation staff to improve their performance.
Safety & Compliance
- Create a food safety onboarding training program with the training manager. Oversees coordination and documentation of audits, pest control, allergen management, HACCP, SOP's and internal auditing in kitchens and supply chains
- Ensure all staff operating have passed basic food safety training (internal and external vendors)
- Ensure Food Safety/Health & Safety aspects of Trail (3rd party Food Safety Management System tool) as well as Kitchen HACCP compliance (where applicable)___
- Ensuring the business is legally compliant with all health and safety legislation and stay up to date on the latest regulatory requirements constantly reassess
- Conduct all safety inspections in align with our guidelines
- Managing emergency procedures and organizing emergency responsible teams
- You're responsible for Ratings such as the Net Promoter Score across Kitchen & Concepts overall
- Create and implement Auditing team/Audits across Japan for Kitchen & Concepts
- Create strategy for performance and quality
- Minimum 5 years experience in a food safety and / or auditor position in multi-unit / franchise business
- Minimum 5 years experience using FSMS(Food Safety Management System)
- Ability to use internal and 3rd party tools
- Proven problem Solving skills
- Strong customer focus mindset and deliver result
- Strong accountability & Decision making skills
- Great interpersonal skills, be able to work within the team and also cross functionally
[Preferred Skills and experience]
- 食品衛生管理者、防火管理責任者 license holder is a huge plus
- Bachelor's Degree in food safety & quality (or equivalent)
- Experience in a fast-paced, growing, quick-service restaurant (QSR)/ fast casual environment or multi-unit hospitality industry, hotel or restaurants.
- Data analytics skills to identify key metrics of success
- A task-master; get things done on time to support overall frictionless execution
- Able to work independently
＊This position may require weekend sometimes
[What we Offer ]
- A dynamic and challenging work environment
- Culture that allows for freedom of opinion and openness to ideas
- Learning / Training opportunities
- Vibrant and international team with diverse backgrounds
- Regular company and team events
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Quality Assurance