Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
Global Health care Company
The role will facilitate implementation of the Practical Process Improvement (PPI) Business System at the four sites (Japan, Singapore, Korea and India) for Asia Pacific and Japan (APJ) CTD to enable profitable growth, improve quality and customer experience, and increase employee engagement. The position collaborates in partnership with key stakeholders to continually improve the site culture and performance through the deployment of the PPI Business System model. The role involves supporting the site leadership team in KPI leadership, facilitating the lean fundamentals such as kaizen methodologies, visual management, tiered accountability, gemba and more advanced lean tools such as value stream mapping etc. This role also has responsibility for role modeling our PPI Business System through ownership of the PPI productivity metric (savings) including project funnel coordination and site PPI KPI management. It also involves developing individual and organizational capability in these areas by training and coaching site leadership, individuals and teams through daily activities and structured events.
- Leads the development of the PPI culture by using various methodologies and tools such as lean manufacturing, waste reduction, cycle time assessment, value stream analysis, & labor utilization.
- Facilitate development of KPIs/tiered accountability with the site leadership team.
- Work closely with site leadership and PPI steering committees to identify and execute project funnel and accelerate the culture change necessary to drive profitable and sustainable growth.
- Builds relationships with Clinical Services (CS) leaders to understand the business objectives and priorities and develop supporting improvement initiatives.
- Diplomatically cultivate an action-biased culture of continuous improvement to improve KPIs, in the areas of customer, finance, people and quality.
- Develops a deep understanding of manufacturing sites' capabilities.
- Stays abreast of new developments in business process improvement methodology and best practices, including learning from other sites, market leaders and industries.
- Acts as an internal consultant and role model for the sharing and implementation of PPI best practices.
- Lead/work with functional teams to stabilize and streamline processes to improve the customer experience, enable profitable growth and become more efficient.
- Provide support to develop problem solving capability within the organization at all levels.
- Train, coach and develop teams to ensure system improvements are sustained and the stakeholders are running the processes independently.
- Help teams identify new projects through kaizen deployment, value stream mapping, data analysis and daily management systems.
- Coordinate the project funnel to keep an ongoing queue of projects to meet productivity goals.
- Develop Process Manager capability and capacity to support local project needs.
- Manage PPI productivity savings reporting process in partnership with Finance.
- Work with the expanded Division team to develop/promote/standardize the PPI Business System further.
- Assists in the knowledge sharing and training of staff on PPI principles.
- Ensure compliance with environment, health and safety and security policies and procedures, rules, signage and instructions at all times
- Minimum 5 years' experience leading continuous project/ process improvement initiatives
- Requires a bachelor's degree in engineering (Industrial Engineering preferred), science, operations or business
- Strong written and oral communication skills in Japanese and English
- Dynamic and highly self-motivated individual
- Lean Six Sigma Certification (preferred)
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
（Flex time・Remote work system）
Saturday and Sunday; All National Holidays; New Years Holidays, etc.
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.