[Position] Procurement roles
[Salary] 7~9 million JPY
Global Pharmaceutical Company
Be responsible for performing Operational Sourcing activities within assigned categories in accordance with Category Strategies/Sourcing Cards that have been developed by Global Category Managers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Run RFx Process including the selection of the right template, in line with Sourcing Card instructions in close collaboration with Category Manager.
- Execute all pre-requisites as required.
- Monitor responses, consolidate and analyze replies to select sources of supply.
- Award RFx, and/or inform non-selected suppliers, document and file RFx Results (including SDD and saving).
- Ensure to be aware of mandatory SOP's including GxP requirements and be in compliance with.
- Act at all times within the local pharmaceutical standards/ethics/legal.
- Report all adverse events to the local PV within the required timelines.
- Follow all company procedures and processes with respect to Finance, HR, IT, etc.
Manage issues on a daily basis with respect to operational activities including internal/external partners issues etc.
[Required Capabilities (Skills, Experience, Competencies)]:
- 1-3 years Purchasing or Procurement experience.
- The 4 core capabilities are the following:
- Contract Development
- eSourcing (weBuy)
- Procure to pay (P2P) knowledge
- Degree/education: Bachelor degree preferred; Major focus: Economics, Purchasing or Procurement preferred
- Pharmaceutic Industry preferred
- Microsoft office skills
- SAP preferred
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays, New year's holiday, Annual Leave
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Associate
Job Function: Supply Chain