※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
[Position] Pricing Manager
[Salary] 13〜15 million JPY ※Experiences and skills will be considered
- Functional ownership of Japan Pricing Policies, Governance, Data & Systems
- Partnership with Operating Units (OUs), Health Economics & Commercial Excellence to implement global pricing strategies across Japan market
- Proactive and quantifiable recommendations to OUs, helping to maximize the potential of their product portfolio
- Continued development of the team with a focus on adding incremental value through pricing business partnering, while effectively leveraging Global & APAC Pricing CoE structure for handling operational tasks.
■ A Day in Life
Responsibilities include the following and other duties may be assigned.
- Represent Japan Pricing with APAC & Global Pricing stakeholders
- Lead and develop Japan Country Pricing team; coordinate the roles & responsibilities in order to achieve the best outcomes for the business
- Interact with OU leadership, sales & marketing teams on current portfolio needs and collaborate on new product launches
- Enhance pricing culture through delivery of relevant trainings on pricing best practices & systems utilization
- Drive process improvements, increase efficiency and value added through standardization of tools, processes and metrics
- Provide pricing input and wording for routine and complex responses for proposals, bids and contract modifications・Ensuring that prices are accurately maintained in all appropriate systems and that SOX controls are adhered to.
- Comply with company's Finance and Legal policies and procedures, respond to both Internal and External Audit enquiries in a timely manner, and ensure follow-up on Action Items to address Audit recommendations.
- Assist in troubleshooting issues related to the pricing processes
Independently lead pricing process improvement projects
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Marketing, Health Economics or related topic
- Proven experience in leading a diverse team and accomplishing challenging goals
- Strong communication skills to engage various stakeholder groups
- Ability to analyse and present insights from data effectively
- Decisiveness & independence
- Advanced in English language (speaking, reading and writing)
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Previous Pricing Manager experience and/or recognized pricing certifications
- Familiarity with SAP, Vendavo & Vistex software・Familiarity with med-tech business model & healthcare environment in Japan
- Project Management certification & experience
- Experience in reimbursement price setting in Japanese healthcare market
- Experience in wholistically designing & executing pricing analytics project
- 産業医/産業保健師による健康相談、社外カウンセリングプログラム （EAP）
- 産前産後休暇、育児休職 、看護休暇
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Health Care Provider, Marketing