[Salary] 7~8.2 million JPY
Note: Excellent written and spoken Japanese and English is a must
Luxury Retail Group Company
As a member of Legal team, handle commercial contracts review, monitor business operation from legal and compliance perspective, research in legal issues relating to our operation, as well as support ad hoc projects or issues as assigned by Asia Legal team from time to time.
Primary Responsibilities/Accountabilities of The Job:
- Draft and review commercial agreements, such as non-disclosure, purchase order of goods and/or services, influencer marketing, e-commerce related, consignment sales and leases.
- Overseeing the contract process, including planning, collaboration and execution, as well as maintaining and record keeping in legal database.
- Monitor business operations from legal and compliance perspective, ability to report and escalate issues to Legal and Compliance handlers for attention in a timely matter, provide professional and practice legal solutions to business under the guidance of the Legal team.
- Keep abreast of latest development of rules and regulations which are related to or affecting operations.
- Provides support to our Asia Legal team on different assignments as allocated from time to time.
- Hands on experience in commercial contracts review, knowledge in retail operation market.
- At least 5 year paralegal experience from law firms or multi-national companies in-house legal position
- Law Degree holder or other related discipline
- High level of accuracy in work, attentive to details
- Self-motivated and ability to work under tight deadlines' ability to thrive in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment
- Good organization and time management abilities with proficiency to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Have the ability to understand and judge when to seek advice and input
- Have the ability to properly estimate the degree of risk
- Good team player, strong interpersonal and communication skills, with service and collaborative orientation
- Excellent written and spoken Japanese and English is a must
Social insurance, Work from home policy
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Associate
Job Function: Legal