※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
A line Professional Operations Specialist
- Executes Operations processes and/or supports process management and project efforts. This individual may be part of a team of specialists operating within a region and for a particular product.
- Demonstrates detailed knowledge of the processes, projects, systems, markets and instruments that influence their team.
- Analyzes and exposes ambiguous or complex issues, identifies root causes and proposes future actions.
- Ensures Compliance Courses and Policies are completed on a timely basis.
- May be required to build and manage relationships on a day to day level with Business Unit partners, other company's infrastructure departments, and external contact points in Client organizations.
Scope: Trade capture control, trade lifecycle management, Position & Cashflow Management, and Settlement
Role: Tokyo Special Situations Group & Loan Operations is part of the Trading Operations organization within ISG Product Operations. The team supports Distressed Debts, Loans, Corporate Bonds, and Equities. The team provides trade checkout and settlement & control process by acting as a liaison with Trading Desks, Sales, Marketers, Finance, internal Banking Operations, & external Loan Servicers.
Product Coverage: Distressed Debts, Loans, Corporate Bonds, and Equities
- Responsible for timely and accurate trade capture and checkout
- Responsible for ensuring transactions are properly booked in firm's risk management system
- Responsible for retaining transaction related documents & regulatory reporting
- Responsible for monitoring and processing trade life-cycle events & cash flow settlements
- Control, reconcile, and resolve the trade processing exceptions in liaison with Finance Controllers
- Work with Technology and Data for implementation of new processing platforms and system enhancements through CTB/RTB projects globally
- Work with Legal and Compliance to analyze new regulatory requirements (reporting) and deploy new process
- Bachelors Degree
- You are able to handle multiple work streams and prioritize effectively
- You actively look for new opportunities for self development and career progression.
- You show dedication to learn from experience and mistakes; actively seek out feedback and adjust behavior accordingly.
- You are aware of the long term impact of regulatory environment and market changes on the business. You make plans where appropriate to adapt control processes and procedures.
- You can identify the right levels of control and measures required, building a strong yet flexible workflow.
- You actively ensure existence of mitigating controls and take personal responsibility for enhancing processes.
- You combine clear and appropriate escalation with suggestions on appropriate risk reduction strategies.
- You consistently exceed expectations and respond actively and positively to changing circumstances.
- You have advanced aptitude to understand, utilize, and improve technology platforms
- You have strong analytical, interpersonal, organizational, leadership, and communication skills
- You have proven ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure in a fast paced multi tasking environment
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.