Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
Global Logistics Company
Full responsibility to manage and lead the team on daily operation to manage both internal
and external KPI and to grow the team per Senior Manager's vision. Full responsibility for
day to day operation P&L and manage cost through demand planning and accurate
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Manage the day-to-day Distribution Center operations for accountable customers and accounts management in a strategic and effective cost way
- Responsible for accountable Operations team's budget and P&L
- Drive and take the lead to plan, propose initiatives or suggestions for work improvement projects, competitive value to added services for our clients
- Work proactively and closely with related business stakeholders to meet the
- customer's expectation, manage project implementation and execution to achieve objectives of profit growth and ensure KPI met
- Review customer's feedback & operational issue to develop prompt action plan for improvement
- Ensure the operations being managed under full compliance of company policies and lawful regulations
- At least 6-8 years of professional experience in contract logistics/distribution center operations, preferable with background from FMCG/Apparel/Fashion sector
- Analytical and strategic thinking, strong customer mindset, and result orientated
- Good business sense, proactive and detail minded.
- Good command of both spoken and written Japanese and English. (Chinese is preferred)
- Proficiency on WMS and Microsoft Excel/Office/PowerPoint
- Good interpersonal skill with outgoing personality to work with every level of employees and customers
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Flex Time （no core time）
but to manage on-site employees, needs to follow that shift-time work.
Sat, Sun, National holidays, New year (31st Dec - 3rd Jan). May require to work on holidays.
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.