Note: Business - Native level Japanese (JPLT2) required
Global IT Company
- End-to-End responsibility for implementing Office 365 services for customers involving Onboarding, Application Development, Content Migrations and Manage Services across all Office 365 stacks
- Defines solutions strategies and roadmaps for Office 365 services working closely with Architects
- Responsible for coordination of architecture solutions to meet the requirements
- Establish relevant frameworks and guidelines for the project
- Lead Solution mapping by effectively converting Business Requirement into solution.
- Review and Approve the low level design document and configuration parameters for all sub tracks
- Macro Language to develop application in the Basic client
- Experience in migrating Lotus Notes applications to SharePoint Online, O365 and developing Custom Applications
- Good Knowledge & Experience in SharePoint Migrations and Design and Development experience in SharePoint 2010, 2013 and 2016
- Good Knowledge & Experience 2003, 2007 & 2010 and Office 365 services
- Should have an understanding on Single Sign On service using Microsoft ADFS
- Experience in Quest and other third party products for Content Migration
- Experience in designing and implementing complete end-to-end Software development
- Experience with Domino security to include access control lists
- Experience in developing applications involving large numbers of documents without affecting application performance
- Japanese Business - Native level (JPLT2)
- English Intermediate - Business level (in writing reading and phone conferences)
- Experience with basic server administration tasks and how a Domino cluster works
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.