※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
[Position] Medical Communication（シニアマネージャー）
[Salary] 8〜13 million JPY ※Experiences and skills will be considered
Plan and execute the activities of medical information and patient support programs
- Plan and execute Patient Support Programs: Build programs that are supportive from the perspective of patients and their families. Plan and carry out the Programs with internal stakeholders
- Handle questions from within and outside the company: Maintain and/or prepare UMRs and FAQs/Standard Response Letters
- Liaise with the Call Center: Act as an internal contact for the Call Center. Train call center operators when the FAQs are revised
- Handle Interview Forms: Assume a role as medical personnel when creating and revising Interview Forms
- Conduct a medical review on various medical materials
- Support the operation of academic conferences (E.g. Take charge of medical booths)
- Experience related to the following jobs: Medical Communication, Medical Information, Medical Education, Medical Affairs
- Experience in working cross-functionally (both internally and externally)
- Launch experience of medical product is preferred
- Intermediate English proficiency (read theses written in English)
- Owns scientific background (A master's degree in pharmaceutical sciences is preferred)
- Experience of working as a Medical Information is preferred
- Bachelor of science. PhD, Master's degree are preferred but not mandatory
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Health Care Provider