※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
[Position] Media Planning Manager／30代〜40代の方におススメ！
[Salary] 10〜13 million JPY ※Experiences and skills will be considered
The role will build the brand strategy and manage the associated brand initiatives to boost the presence of our commercial solution and its brand in the local market.
- Brand strategy and planning: Working with global branding team as well as local stake holders, the role is to build GCS brand strategy aligning with global/local brand strategy/direction and layout comprehensive branding plan for GCS, both in short and mid-term, to be sure that GCS gains and scales up our brand perception and reputation in the market.
- Brand development: While working with key stake holders, the role, at the same time, will work as a GCS representative, be vocal and be influential amongst stake holders in order to establish GCS brand positioning amongst corporate (blue box) brand. This includes the creation of compelling storytelling as a commercial brand, building up the brand proposition, convincing messaging/copies and creative creation, media mix strategy etc. so as to make sure GCS brand gets exposed both internally and externally in the market place.
- Brand initiative execution: Being a representative of GCS brand and align with the brand to be developed, the role is to work with agency/internal stake holders to drive brand related initiatives such as ATL, BTL, related events, brand guidance execution across GCS (LOB) etc.
- Quality control for GCS creatives: Making sure for all the creatives coming out from the GCS Marketing (but not limited) fulfill the our Brand standards as well for them taking the best approach to deliver the message in order for GCS business to grown in this market.
- A&P management: To best utilize the use of the brand investment, the role to work with branding team in other LOBs to synchronize the contents/timing where needed to maximize the ROI as a blue box
- Other: Supporting ad-hock business needs by working with your counter parts within/out of the Global Marketing.
- Experience in executing and managing brand marketing, as a manager or at the equivalent position, in house or at agency. B2B brand marketing experience will be highly regarded
- Experience in Media planning and execution as well as the optimization after the launch of each campaign including budget management working with media agencies
- Strong communication and relationship skills (written and oral in both Japanese & English)
- Japanese native and business level English required (written and oral)
- Experiences working in multi-functional complex organization with different interests, background or needs with successful outputs
- Team leader/worker. While respecting others' opinions, be vocal on what s/he believes in, proactively interact with stake holders in positive attitude and direct the team in the way how s/he would like to lead to
- Proven track record of consistently delivering results
- Strong ongoing desire to improve all aspect of the marketing process
- Willingness to be hands-on and flexible
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Marketing