※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
[Position] Media Manager／30〜40代の方にお勧め
[Salary] 9〜11 million JPY ※Experiences and skills will be considered
- Total Brand Experience is communication/activation in all the touch points, such as direct consumer communications (e.g. conventional media/digital marketing/events) and thru credible influencer communications (e.g. professional route/PR)
- Responsible for developing and implementing Total Brand Experience strategy to drive the Franchise
- Responsible for monitoring KPI
- Works closely with Local cross functional teams and leads strongly to realize the business objectives.
◆Role Duty & Responsibilities
Total Brand Experience Planning
- Lead or supervise planning of direct consumer communications e.g. media plan, professional marketing (consumer communication contents developed by Franchise Team)
- Support PR team for PR plan development
- Set KPI of meda efficacy and keep tracking
- Work closely with Local cross-functional teams
- Work closely with APAC Region/NEA Cluster Digital analytics
Grow the People
- Create a strong team. Manages talent through effective recruitment, development, coaching and advancement planning
- Develop clear objectives for direct reports consistent with business objectives and Leadership imperatives. Train and develop direct report, regularly communicate performance and make training an everyday priority.
- Prioritizes and ensures resources are focused to deliver portfolio objectives.
- Accountable to deliver portfolio P&L in line with business objectives
- Media agency management
Experience & behaviour
- Ideally 5+ years communication/activation experience and (or) 5+ years Media planning/buying experience
- Has track record of communication planning/execution initiatives
- Led project management liaising with Financial, R&D, RA, Legal, PR, Sales and GFO/NEA Cluster
- Identify consumer insight and unmet needs by stretching the connection and adapt the learning to Communication vision
- Become a catalyst to change the game by bringing communication innovation via consumer needs creation. Willing to change the risk to achieve the change
- Create the strong team which enable to achieve the goals through sharing the objective, priority setting and resource planning. Get approval from key stakeholders such as JPLT and Region/NEA Cluster. Pro-actively works with APAC Region/NEA Cluster on global/regional initiatives
- Behave as a role model by achieving the goal by engaging and motivating the team in right manner
- Business owner mindset. Orchestrate the team to achieve the business goals by foreseeing the risks ahead and pro-actively works on the contingency plan
- Excite company and Region by delivering Total Brand Experience best practice
- Business performance tracking: P&L management/market data analysis/business driver analysis
- Data analysis (media/digital analytics/social listening tools)
- Media expertise in both KPI tracking and planning
- Digital marketing expertise
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Marketing