※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
[Position] Market Development Manager／30代〜40代の方にお勧め
[Salary] 10〜13 million JPY ※Experiences and skills will be considered
As a Market Development Manager, you will be responsible to develop new market for COVID testing and develop applications for post COVID area Now is an exciting time to join our Genetic Testing Solution business, our industry leading scale means unparalleled commercial reach, unique customer access and a global footprint. Our broad customer base, from research to clinical to commercial production means you can have a broad and meaningful impact. All while working in an environment where you will be supported, valued and rewarded for your performance. Join the team with unmatched depth of capabilities and help our customers solve some of the world's toughest challenges from the fight against COVID-19 to Zika to many others.
- Drive demand for COVID testing in asymptomatic market by developing end users directly and collaborating with partner companies.
- Sense country healthcare strategy after COVID and develop business cases for new opportunities.
- Represent and assist in the sale of our Genetic Services products and solutions, to ensure total account buy-in and satisfaction at end user sites.
- Expand business locally, accurately forecast potential revenues from deals, and meet or exceed established opportunities targets.
- Performance will be measured by revenue & achievements to key initiatives.
- Interface directly with customers at key accounts, understand their technical and commercial needs, communicate needs to appropriate resources within company, proactively follow-up to ensure all issues, concerns, and requests are met in a timely manner.
- Collaborate closely with Sales, Support, Product Management, Operations, and other functions to ensure all goals and account needs are met.
- Attend, participate in, and represent our business at company meetings, workshops, regional and international conferences, and industry trade shows.
- Requires a bachelor's degree in marketing or biology or related field
- Fluent in Japanese and Business level in English
- Experience in Project Management and/or Account Management
- Knowledge in Molecular Diagnostics Market and the competitors in Reproductive Health, Oncology, and Infectious Disease.
- Dynamic and highly self-motivated individual
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as required
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Health Care Provider, Marketing, Sales