※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
[Position] Marketing Access Manager
[Salary] 10〜15 million JPY ※Experiences and skills will be considered
- Understand, describe and prioritize most relevant (influential, accessible) market access stakeholders (payers, governmental bodies, industry associations, professional associations and other stakeholders such as health insurance) for local organization/business.
- Build trusted and strategic relationships with payers and influencing stakeholders to anticipate payers´ agendas, plans and objectives.
- Understand the specific needs of payers and reimbursement-related stakeholders and identify mutually beneficial partnering opportunities.
- Analyse market access trends and health policy changes and continuously map reimbursement requirements by payer type for pre and on-market products. Anticipate access barriers and cost containment risks.
- Assist in negotiating funding and price (if applicable) and support our products in reimbursement and funding negotiations.
- Differentiate our products by adapting the global value story to local healthcare context in order to develop locally-relevant value messages. Develop appropriate communication platforms to reinforce the value messages for our products (e.g. workshops, payer info material).
- Partner with the Global Market Access team to inform product development & pricing based on customer needs. Develop launch plans for new products, mapping out local coding, coverage and payment requirements.
- Consolidate planning and actions in local market access strategy & implementation plans taking into account short-term and mid-term business goals.
- Be a subject matter expert in EbM (evidence-based medicine) recommendations on our products.
- Create, apply understanding policy, value-based healthcare economics, access, payment and delivery models
- Investigate opportunities for differential reimbursement and funding for differentiated products through clinical evidence and for emerging technologies
- Contribute actively to global market access network by providing relevant local country input and sharing best practices.
- Keep abreast of current working relationships with key government officials, payors (public and private), influential health care providers and other market influencers (i.e. Insurance, Advocacy Groups, Coalitions, etc.
- 新設の部署になるため、保険償還、Market Access、公衆衛生学、医療経済学などに幅広く関わるポジションになります
- At least 4 years' experience in pharma / medical device industry, health policy or related functions of payers/HMOs/disease management organizations.
- Background in evidence-based medicine and/or public health and/or market access and/or competitive effectiveness research and/or health economics.
- Ability to assess impact of reimbursement policies on Division Business
- Ability to develop impactful strategies & action plans to mitigate reimbursement challenges.
- Ability to execute and impact on reimbursement decisions
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Health Care Provider, Marketing