Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
[Position] Marcom Specialist
[Location] Shinagawa-ku* work-from-home during COVID
[Hourly Salary] 2000 JPY~ (Experiences and skills will be considered)
[Employment Type] Haken staff
Global Healthcare Company
- Execute local campaigns on various offline and online platforms/ events to generate brand awareness and lead generation goals.
- Support communicative materials to promote existing / new products as well as the development of sales support tools
- Execute segmentation strategies to drive content strategy, drive buyer-group engagement across the entire customer journey, and help drive business goals
- Conduct customer / KOL interviews with stakeholders to generate content pieces for campaign adoptation
- Review campaign materials developed by the global marketing communications team and support successful local implementation
- Sound budget allocation and reliable budget management with the fundamental goal of sustainable investment that pays off
- Presenting marketing communications activities on the performance of performance reports, and lessons learned with stakeholders and team.
- classic marketing, events, case studies experience
- Fluent in both Japanese and English
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- knowledge of digital marketing is strongly preferred
[Working days /Time]
Monday to Friday : 9:00 - ( flex time)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Associate
Job Function: Marketing、Design、Advertising