※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
[Salary] 5〜10 million JPY ※Experiences and skills will be considered
- Contribute to solving unmet medical needs through scientific exchanges with Medical Thought Leaders (MTLs)
Role and responsibilities
- Engage in scientific communication with MTLs
- Select MTLs and leaders of the next generation who are influential in disease understanding, diagnosis and treatment
- Provide information to MTLs and collect the insights through scientific discussion
Support for evidence generation
- Identify new research opportunities conforming to our publication strategies
- Provide appropriate information and scientific discussion to investigators or researchers
Align with global scientific strategies and Japan team's ones for each target disease area
- Create scientific story and medical messaging
- Support for development of medical plan and LCM plan
Collaborate with R&D team over cross-functional communication
- Support for planning/ management of clinical studies and PMS
Provide scientific support and education to commercial division to ensure scientific integrity of contents
- Completion of science relevant course and curriculum
- Academic degree (master, PhD) or/and preferably healthcare qualification (M.D., dentist, pharmacist)
- Work experience for 3 years at least in pharmaceutical industry in preferably dermatological/immunological therapeutic area, which is negotiable in case of PhD or/and M.D.
- Smooth communication including negotiation, facilitation and presentation scientific rationality, ethical validity, and objective judgment based on a reasonable basis.
- Influent English communication skills (TOEIC score 800 < as general guide)
- Action Oriented
- Drive for results
- Communicate effectively
- Manage complexity
- Interpersonal savvy
- Frequent domestic travels and a few overseas a year
- Combination of direct attending/direct leaving pattern and working in the office considering productivity
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Associate
Job Function: Health Care Provider