Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and speak Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
[Salary] 10~15 million JPY
Private Investment Firm
- Develops and maintains financial models and/or underwriting for use in evaluating potential investments;
- Conduct research and due diligence of prospective opportunities including their respective financial and organizational structures, review of legal documentation, analyze past and future performance, etc.
- Evaluation of unit or portfolio acquisition opportunities;
- Carry assigned duties to manage the many facets of bringing a deal to funding, including presentation to final investment committee;
- Possess strong communication skills in which to create concise written presentations
- Assist with asset management including business plan development and exit strategy planning and execution
- Superior analytical, quantitative, and technical skills
- Strong academic background, preferably in finance or accounting
- 3-4 years of experience in investment banking, real estate or finance role (real estate experience a plus)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint with a mastery in excel and ability to create in-depth financial analysis via models
- Highly organized and exception attention to detail
- Strong judgement and decision making skills
- Ability to perform advanced mathematical calculations
- Experience in managing, updating and analyzing large quantities of data
- Ability to manage and effectively present information
- Strong business writing and communication skills
- Fluency in Japanese and English in required
- Bachelor's degree
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Finance