[Position] Supply Chain Logistic Management Engineer
[Salary] 6~9 million JPY
Global Semiconductor Company
- Administers and operates the warehouses, including processing, packaging and storage of supplies, materials, and equipment.
- Accounts for all materials and supplies; audits goods received into warehouse.
- Oversees receipt, storage and shipment of materials, and related reporting in accordance with established procedures.
- Prepares and coordinates schedules for shipping and receiving materials to control the flow of goods and regulate warehouse space.
- Ensures the effectiveness of operating procedures, space utilization, and maintenance and protection of facilities and equipment
- Prepare, plan and implement safe waste disposal strategies, managing budgets and ensuring that all waste disposal activities comply with environmental laws and regulations.
- Monitor the quality and performance of waste service, including contract management of external providers.
- Audit the records (including operations and inspection logs) related to chemical inventories and shipments of hazardous and non-hazardous wastes and preparing and submitting regulatory agency reports and documentation.
- Interface with regulatory agencies regarding hazardous materials and waste stream management
- Be able to handle stress effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Be able to analyze data and use customized software quickly and accurately.
- Have working experience of warehouse & waste management.
- Valid permit and qualification in operating the forklift
- BS/MA of Supply Chain, Logistics & Transportation Management, Statistics, IE and related fields.
- Fluent in spoken and written languages skills for English
- Knowledge of 廃棄物の処理及び清掃に関する法律 and other related regulations
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Associate/Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Distribution