[Position] Lean Supervisor
[Salary] 7~10 million JPY ※Experiences and skills will be considered
Global Chemicals Company
- Contribute to achieve plant target (Key performance indicator) by improving manufacturing process
- Lead continuous improvement by Lean, Kaizen, 6-sigma projects
- Communicate with regional/global Lean team and introduce Best practices Implement training of the Lean methods to employee
- Lean method knowledge.
- Lean 6 sigma, VSM (value stream mapping), CI (continuous improvement), problem solving (A3, Fishbone)
- Statistical control, pull system, 5S, Error proofing, Risk management (FMEA, risk based maintenance) etc.
- All manufacturing related improvement activities.
- Meeting, training, or workshop facilitation for specific objectives
- Project management with financial benefit calculation insight
- Good communication skill with Site internal & external including English capability
- Six Sigma Green Belt is preferable
- Must be in Japan
- Must have proper working VISA for Japan
- JLPT N2 or fluency to conduct business in Japanese is a minimum requirement
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Management, Manufacturing. Production