Note: Native level Japanese required
[Position] Lead Solutions Consultant
[Salary] 10~14 million JPY
IT Service Company
- Working directly with sales as a pre-sales consultant to analyze client's business processes and technical requirement.
- Lead the business & technical qualification, opportunity assessment, solution design and proposal phases.
- Lead the discussion & negotiation with prospects for their business pain points, issues and provide the best solution.
- Propose best solution that generates profitable revenue to meet the customer's business requirements.
- Responds to RFx requests, taking the lead for the solution, business & technical elements of the response.
- Collaboration across all internal global teams and resources to ensure you bring the best solution to your clients.
- Ensure smooth transition from pre‐sales solution to post‐sales implementation.
- Maintain business & technical, market and industry knowledge specifically as it relates to business to business (B2B) integration and global SCM optimization.
- 5 years' work experience in business consulting or pre-sales for solution services with proven ability to understand, analyze prospects needs, identify, develop, and present appropriate solutions.
- The ability to master a broad range of expertise ranging from understanding the business process to collecting and analyzing business and technical requirements.
- Experience in Supply Chain Management, e‐business, B2B is highly preferable.
- Working knowledge of cloud services model on a global basis that includes the following: up front implementation, service level agreements, data center operations, ongoing customer management and change management.
- Knowledge of Global SCM optimization.
- Excellent inter‐personal skill, team player, display high level of independence and able to take direction.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office application to create the proposal.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- Native Japanese language skill is must
- Intermediate English oral and written communications skills with TOEIC 750 or above. Fluent English is preferred.
- Travel as required when things return to normal.
Social insurance, WFH, Flextime
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Information Technology