**Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese**
[Position] Junior HRBP
[Salary] 6 million JPY ~ 10 million JPY (Experiences and skills will be considered)
Global IT Service Company
- Partner with assigned business units to deliver value-added services to management and employees that align with overall business objectives.
- Collaborate with the HR specialist teams in the development and implementation of employee programs and initiatives across the organization
- Partner with business leaders to develop action plans that achieve organizational objectives.
- Provide guidance and input on strategic workforce planning and talent management.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues; provides guidance on, and assists in, performance improvement and conduct related issues.
- Facilitate conflict resolution at all levels.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention.
- Provide policy guidance and interpretation; recommends and implements changes.
- Develop and deliver presentations on HR-related topics.
- Ensure that the organization's needs are met in accordance with governmental requirements.
- More than 3~5 years of experience in HR division
- Business English and fluent Japanese
- Experience working closely with management
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Experience as HRBP / Generalist
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Associate- Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Human Resources, Strategy / Planning, Management