Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
[Position] Japanese Equity Settlement
[Hourly Salary] Around 5 Million JPY yen to 7 MillionJPY (Experiences and skills will be considered)
[Employment Type] Hake staff/ Direct Contract
Global Financial Services Company
- Client confirmation and pre-confirmation
- Trades allocation
- TD reconciliation (client trades vs. market trades)
- Settlements instructions data feed and settlements controls
- Standing instructions
- Funding of settlements accounts
- Trades related payments, payment details, value date instructions, settlement instructions
- Settled/failed/commitment reports (i.e., Regulatory Reports such as Nikkicho, Torizan, etc.)
- SD+1 reconciliation of positions and cash balance
- JASDEC Settlements Framework (Trade Matching, Pre-Settlement Matching, Settlement Flow, JASDEC Reporting.
- How corporate actions affect the settlements process
- Understand how to investigate and resolve settlement exceptions
- Understand how to investigate and resolve post-settlement breaks, both internal and external
- English Requirement: Intermediate level minimum
- Fluent Japanese
- Should have prior experience in eliciting requirements for technical projects (i.e., onboarding of new settlements platforms, adapting existing solutions to market changes, etc.).
- Experience with Japanese Equity Settlement
- The SME deep understanding of: 日本株, 外国株, 指数・指標連動投信・不動産投資信託証券 etc preferred
[Working days /Time]
Monday to Friday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Associate
Job Function: Finance,Administrative,Accounting / Auditing