Note: Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
- 服装: カジュアルな服装可能
- 社内のコミュニケーションについて: Workplaceという社内版Facebookのようなシステムを活用しており、社員同士が役職を越えてつながることの出来る場になります。
- Work with the SVP to support the development of new strategies and operations to improve investor confidence in the management and the ability for it to deliver on its commitments
- Work with global businesses and functions to develop investors communications strategies, activities and plans to ensure our Group's strategies and initiatives and those performances are successfully communicated to investors and stakeholders
- Planning and executing the delivery of the group's investor relations program, maintaining the quality and consistency of the group's interaction with analysts, investors, and other financial market participants
- The production of IR activity reporting to monitor/evaluate the progress of the IR program. Overseeing the updating and maintenance of the IR CRM database to ensure the reliability of stats on shareholder engagement
- Liaising with corporate brokers and advisors on investor targeting activity with the view to identify a pipeline of potential shareholders
- Drafting high quality materials for results announcements, presentations, and other events and communications, including regulatory announcements and supporting materials
- Support the planning and execution of events aimed at enhancing investors' understanding of the Group
- Supporting Senior Management and the Board, including attendance at investor meetings, preparation of presentations, briefings and drafting of Board reports
- Monitoring share price, valuation and share register movements and report on these to the executive team and the Board
- Conducting peer reporting benchmarking to identify themes and developments relevant to the group or its investor communications
- Reviewing and monitoring investor feedback and analyst research, reporting the market's views to the executive team and the Board. Monitoring and maintaining a robust analyst consensus
- Liaise effectively with senior leaders across the business, and with communications colleagues within Corporate and globally, to deliver performance.
- 7+ years' experience in investor relations, accounting, FP&A, or corporate communications are strongly plus
- ESG knowledge and expertise and/or experience
- Effective story telling and financial communication skills based on deepen financial analysis
- Proven track record of issues management in a complex and high profile industry, with ability to respond decisively to rapidly evolving situations.
- Confidence in engaging with both internal and external stakeholders at a senior level
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills, capable of developing productive relationships externally and with internal colleagues across the company and its family of businesses.
- Understanding of external business environment and corporate agenda including competitor activity.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both Japanese and English.
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree preferred
- Prior management consulting experience preferably with leading consultancy firms
- Thought leadership: A collaborator with strong influencing skills to ensure stakeholders implement plans and deliver results.
- Experience of managing the IR program of a listed company
- Proven experience of drafting financial results, communication tools such as an annual report or an integrated report and shareholders letter as well as other announcements
- Experience working in global organizations across multiple geographies and cultures, with highly developed cultural awareness.
- Intellectually astute, strategic thinker with excellent judgment, strong business acumen and ability to analyze complex problems with a high degree of analytical rigor.
- High personal accountability, credibility and integrity.
- Ability to influence: Can drive change and succeed in a matrixed organization, understand priorities, and manage multiple tracks of business.
- Resilient, proactive, flexible and self motivated person, able to remain focused in a matrix organization, stay calm under pressure and prioritize work with minimal supervision.