[Position] Internal Audit, Manager
[Salary] 9〜10 million JPY
Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
- Lead to create the Group Standards, contribute to the evaluation of the internal control and correctly apply the Group Standards in the different entities.
- Be responsible for all stages of a review of the specific processes in the context of an audit mission (e.g. the sales/customer cycle, the purchasing/supplier cycle, the supply chain/stocks, Treasury, Wages/HR, etc.), from information gathering and carrying out tests according to an established methodology to drafting conclusions and recommendations and finalizing the report.
- Summarize and present the conclusions of the audit to the Management Teams.
- Implement the actions required in order to facilitate the execution of the mission within the set deadlines.
- Contribute to analyses by informing the Group of the weaknesses identified so that corrective actions at the Group may be implemented, if necessary.
- Remain continuously up to date with developments in internal control rules, charters and other internal standards.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the department's know-how (methodology, expertise, relations with entities, etc.).
- Be a role model about the company culture.
- Empathize and embody the company mission/vision/values.
- BA/BS degree in engineering/computer science/accounting/finance or related fields
- 6+ years of experience in Finance, Audit, Operations, Risk Management, Consulting/Advisory, Program/Project management or related functions
- Results-oriented leader - ability to motivate, manage, and drive consensus across diverse teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Japanese
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Have experience to lead the change to achieve to-be with challenge to status quo.
- Leadership to involve stakeholders positively and proactively
- Learning agility, growth mindset, resilience
9:30~17:45 (1 hour break)
Flex Time / Work from home system
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Accounting / Auditing