Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
[Position] Indirect procurement
[Location] Tokyo *Remote work
[Hourly Salary] 1800 JPY ~ (Experiences and skills will be considered)
[Employment Type] Haken staff
Global Life Insurance Company
- Establish purchasing processes and rules in coordination with internal stakeholders.
- Conduct educational activities through each process to establish the rules and regulations
- Review and approve content of purchase applications, draft contracts, etc.
- Support RFx conducted by business units
- In clm (contract lifecycle management), organize contract lists and support re-conclusion
- Support for projects related to the implementation of expenditure management systems
- Requirements are 3ys exp of indirect procurement
- Fluent Japanese and Business level English required
Monday to Friday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Associate
Job Function: Distribution, Administrative, Supply Chain